Tuesday, October 11, 2016

So many things to paint on!

Many a times I get into a painting momentum and start looking around my house. There are so many things a dab of paint can do to your boring and life less things.

I bought jute slippers which were dull so I decided to add some color.



a set of his and her slippers!


a wine bottle bag gets a face lift

The jute bags were good but looked quite plain so I painted few flowers


Bamboo steamers which can be used as small containers to store accessories on your dressing table.


 A satin box becomes an ideal gift box with few strokes of brush

 I had plenty of A4 sheets after I was over with a project. I made few tote bags adding contrasting colors and using decorative scissors.

 The addition of few flowers to the bags made them all the more beautiful.



Pocket diaries look beautiful with flowers painted. On my first trial, I painted them outside. They looked fine but I realised that the paint wiped off after frequent use. So, this time I painted on the inside of the transparent cover. This made a protective cover for the flowers.

Dainty bags became a wine bottle holder and also served as a pot pouri bag!

little spray painting on white scarves

terracotta bowls

small terracotta bowls

cork coasters

cork trivets

Photo frames

some more photo frames

wooden plaques

candles


painted soaps
I have in detail written a post on Painted soaps

How could I have forgotton my terracotta pots? I bought few pots and painted some flowers to give some color.


painted pots

There are so many around the house, go ahead and paint on them.


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is always appreciated.