Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Time to paint

I am always on look out for something to paint on.  In fact, my friend K the other day joked about it and said, we are just waiting to see your husband painted !!!
I saw these wooden cutting boards in supermarket one day.  Why not paint on the reverse side?  I had something like this in Russia but the their painting is far more superior to mine which they superbly do. 
I got two pieces home and painted on the wrong side, sealed the paint with acrylic sealer and now one hangs on my kitchen.


unpainted cutting board

The above pattern, I learnt from di Marzia Di Somma's video on you tube, she is too good.
My sister visited us some time back and got a box of these LED candles.  Why not paint on them? she said so I sat with brushes and paints.  The outcome was far more than I had expected. They looked specially beautiful when they were switched on.
The above picture didn't come out well.  I used my mobile phone camera :(

My painting endeavors continue and you would be seeing more of them.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is always appreciated.