Friday, February 13, 2015

Calendar make over

Have you had a calendar that you rely on but it has this organisations pictures that are not really cheerful? Makes you feel that it should have been more artistic and made you smile when you look at it?
I had this calendar and early in the morning a look at the pictures did not me make me as cheerful as I would have liked. I like to start my day smiling and laughing. But, a look at the desk calendar did not make me happy.  I thought of giving it a makeover and turning it into something that would cheer me up and make me smile.

I cut paper the size of  the picture I wanted to cover, painted flowers on them and stuck it on top of the cheerless picure.
My pretty calendar for 2015 is ready!
Now, I look at the flowers early in the morning with a smile.

original calendar
modified one
Some more pictures....



So next time, you are in possession of a calendar, the pictures of which you do not like, give them a make over !

3 comments:

  1. good I take care of the calenders awesome
    do you recycle every thing ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hate throwing thing away so recycle them or give them a makeover. It somehow gives me a lot of satisfaction :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great work. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is always appreciated.